CAD Designer needed for our Engineering department. As part of our engineering department, the ideal candidate will have the ability to participate in product redesign and product improvement. In a typical day, the incumbent for this position would work on the drawing and modification of different bus seating parts and seating systems. Qualified candidates will have worked with sheet metal and some plastics.
• Must have 1-2 years of experience in solid modeling, preferably using ProE, Solid Edge, Solid Works or Inventor.
• Qualified applicants should be familiar with Auto CAD and have some drafting experience.
• Must be willing to take a 30-minute test at time of interview utilizing Solid Edge and displaying drafting abilities.
• Experience with automotive, seating, moving parts and mechanisms, and/or human factors/ergonomics preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience reading blue prints required.
• Previous metal fabrication experience preferred.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Must be capable of developing and meeting timelines.
• Must be able to speak English.
• College experience a plus but not required.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and salary requirements via fax at 773-486-1975 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call please.
We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401K. Freedman Seating Company is an equal opportunity employer.