Data Entry / Bill of Materials
Freedman Seating a Chicago family-owned leading manufacturer of bus and commercial truck seats and seating solutions located on the west side of Chicago has an opportunity for a Bill of Materials Technician/Data Entry. This position will allow you to work with engineering drawings and enter the information about each part used in our design into our production tracking system.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Previous data entry experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to understand and apply abstract concepts required
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to read and comprehend Engineering drawings or blue prints a plus
- Previous experience with a ERP system is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit resume and salary requirements via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optional 401K. Freedman Seating Company is an equal opportunity employer.