Freedman Seating offers a wide array of seating solutions for the marine market. Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S., Freedman marine seats are lightweight and available in a variety of passenger configurations to meet your specific vessel layout. Freedman marine products are available with anodized aluminum bases and legs, deck track mounting, under-seat life jacket storage and other customizable options.
A unique line of Freedman Seating legacy seats has been reengineered for the marine market. Every seat is proven in the field as a superior alternative to the existing options. Legacy seats include the following:
• CitiPro — Lightweight, strong, safe and practically vandal proof. Its modular construction creates the most maintenance- free seating solution in its class.
• Gemini — Engineered for maximum seating capacity, safety and longevity. Its space-saving design is also ergonomically efficient.
• GO Seat — Thinner, customizable and modular. This seat is shipped “option ready,” giving you the flexibility to add accessories in the field.
• Glitz — Soft, luxurious and elegant. Let every passenger sit in first class.
• CitiSeat — Strength, comfort, safety and value. Each seat is individually molded to give passengers their own space.
Joining this world-class collection are two new ALL ALUMINUM seats:
• Genoa — Ultra lightweight and durable, the sleek Genoa seat is ideal for outdoor accommodations. Choose from a variety of replaceable covers for a modern, easy-to-maintain alternative to deck seating. Various options can be fitted to make this seat the highlight of your next vessel. Designed for style and comfort; engineered for safety and reliability.
• Catalina — Comfortable, lightweight and customizable, the sophisticated Catalina is the modern marine seat. Several add-on options and a wide selection of upholsteries make this the most flexible and attractive component in your vessel. Designed for style and comfort; engineered for safety and reliability.
All seats meet strength requirements of IMO HSC Code.
About Freedman Seating Company
Freedman Seating Company is over 120 years old and has a 375,000- square-foot manufacturing facility in Chicago, Illinois. With sales offices throughout North America, Freedman Seating’s hallmark is no-nonsense customer service and on-time delivery. Freedman Seating makes passenger and helm/captain seats for the boat, heavy-duty bus, paratransit bus/van, delivery truck and rail markets. Seven hundred and fifty employees produce nearly 2,000 seats per day. Freedman Seating is ISO 9001:2008 certified with an on-site A2LA accredited test lab and their products are HSC CODE ANNEX 10 static testing compliant.
Freedman Seating produces seats to the highest quality standards and insures all seats are compliant to applicable safety standards. They have a wide range of marine seats including their new Catalina and Genoa seats, which are made of lightweight aluminum. Low fire load seats also available. For more information, call 800-443-4540, visit http://www.freedmanseating.com or stop by Booth #507.
Read mroe Workboat Industry News publications here.