Are you interested in saving both time and money? The Freedman Seating Handi-Flip Seat offers convenience and quality at a price you can afford.
Available as a single, double or triple passenger bench, the Handi-Flip has been designed with an easy to install, innovative connecting system allowing single units to be efficiently ganged together over any wheelwell for multiple passenger, perimeter seating applications. The infinitely adjustable legs provide flexibility and reduced installation time.
The Handi-Flip locks in the upright position and measures less than 9" deep when folded up. Like all Freedman Seating products, the Handi-Flip meets all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Standards for strength and safety, and can be made FMVSS 210 certified for seat belt certified for seat belt applications.* Quality built and economically priced, the Freedman Handi-Flip Seat has it all.
- Ergonomically correct seat and back
- Molded polyurethane back cushioning for long lasting support and comfort
- Less than 9" deep when folded up
- No gap between the seat and back cushion when folded down
- Seat height reflects the needs of the van and small bus industries
- All steel construction, no wood or plastic
- Locks in the upright position
- Innovative connection system
- Infinitely adjustable bolt-on legs tall enough to clear any wheel well
- Flex-o-lator grid seat springs for even support
- Companion to the Freedman Feather Weight Low Back seat
- Padded grab rails (black or yellow)
- Vandal-resistant AV Grab Rail
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical stitching
- FTA foam