Travel safely in comfort and style with the Freedman 3PT seat.
This is actual footage from a 30 MPH crash. Passengers are safely secured in Freedman 3PT seats and ADA securement system. Warning: This video contains explicit language.
- Seats with integrated 3-point seat belts may perform differently in crash tests than non-integrated seats. The only way to guarantee complete system compliance to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards is to perform in-vehicle tests.
- Integrated 3-point seats may weigh more than other seats. Please consult your bus builder to verify available seating capacity in a bus.
- Check with your bus builder to see if 3-point foldaways can be placed on wheel wells. The wheel well may not be strong enough to support the load.
- Integrated 3 point seat belt (shoulder and lap)
- Conveniently located belts are designed to not fall on the floor
- Mid back seats come standard with grab rail for head & neck support
- High back seats have a headrest that does not block passenger viewing
- Knee Saver back for superior hip to knee room
- Contoured seat and back cushion for comfort and support
- Flexolator grid suspension for long lasting seat comfort
- All 3PT seats are designed, built and tested to meet FMVSS 210
- Bolts to most wall and floor track configurations
- Jig welded heavy-duty tubular frames
- Rigid or reclining back rests
- Flip seats (singles or doubles)
- Foldaway seats (singles or doubles)
- CRS-225 hooks and tether
- Flip up U.S. Arms
- FTA foam
- Mesh map pockets
- Foot rests
- Your choice of vinyl or cloth
- Integrated wheelchair restraints, call/stop buttons and ADA options
- LUX sewing package
- Ritz style sewing package (Mid-High only)