Feather Weight Bench Seat
If you're looking for an economical seat for your para-transit, shuttle or perimeter bus, the Freedman Feather Weight Bench is the right seat for you.
Freedman Seating Company's Feather Weight seats are designed to be like feathers on a bird: light and airy to satisfy weight restrictions and ensure a smooth ride, yet durable for years of service and low maintenance.
Freedman Seating Feather Weight seats are the most severely tested in the company's history, and meet all applicable federal motor vehicle safety standards for strength and safety (including 210 for seat belts). Less weight means one thing to bus builders and operators: they can get more passengers per bus. And when we say more passengers, we mean more happy passengers.
If you're looking for an economical seat for your para-transit, shuttle or perimeter bus, the Freedman Feather Weight Bench is the right seat for you. Available with grab rails and flip-up arms, the Bench is designed to be functional and safe.
- Wire mesh-grid seat springs for even support
- FMVSS 210 compliance-all Feather Weight seats are seat belt ready
- Covers that can be removed and replaced easily and without the use of special tools
- Black molded U.S. Arms or upholstered flip-up armrests
- Black or yellow padded grab rails
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical stitching
- FTA foam
- Aluminum folding footrests