Feather Weight Mid-Hi
Designed to be like feathers on a bird: light and airy to satisfy weight restrictions and ensure a smooth ride, yet durable for years of service and low maintenance.
Freedman Seating Feather Weight seats are the most severely tested in the company's history, and meet all applicable federal motor vehicle safety standards for strength and safety (including 210 for seat belts). Less weight means one thing to bus builders and operators: they can get more passengers per bus. And when we say more passengers, we mean more happy passengers.
Whether your bus is for tour/charter, para-transit, or shuttle, the Feather Weight Mid-Hi works for you. Optional adjustable headrests and reclining backrests give you luxuries for long journeys, while grab rails and ABS plastic backs provide the function and safety required for shorter trips. The ultra-thin backrest gives outstanding support and increases more hip-to-knee room than any other seat in its class. The steel frame system meets or exceeds all applicable government standards for safety and durability. And, it's light as a feather!
- An ulta-thin backrest for added hip-to-knee room and lumbar support
- Molded polyurethane seat and back cushions for comfort and long lasting support
- 17 1/2" wide seat cushions
- 22 1/2" back height off the seat cushion, 37" off the floor
- Wire mesh-grid seat springs for even support
- FMVSS 210 compliance-all Feather Weight seats are seat belt ready
- Transit style-rigid backrests (starting weight without options - 44 1/2 lbs.)
- Touring style-reclining backrests (starting weight without options - 49 1/2 lbs.)
- Covers that can be removed and replaced easily and without the use of special tools
- Black molded U.S. Arms or upholstered flip-up arms
- Top and corner grab rails (black or yellow)
- ABS Plastic Backs
- Vertical Stitching
- Mesh Map Pockets
- FTA Foam
- Pillow Seat Cushions
- Adjustable Headrests
- Foot Rests